1. Consulting Together with our customers, we start out with an analysis of individual requirements and then we define appropriate solutions on a joint basis with yourselves.
2. Technical Planning The next step is the specific planning that is guided by the working and production conditions of our customers.
3. Design Our team of experienced designers implements the cleanroom concepts of our customers into specific infrastructure: made-to-measure and efficient.
4. Production The cleanroom and the components needed for it are for the most part produced by us in-house: Dependable quality, “Made in Germany”.
5. Assembly Each cleanroom solution together with all of its peripheral components is tested for functional integrity
and is then assembled and installed professionally on the premises of our customer.
6. Start-up and Qualification In accordance with your specifications
and taking due account of prevailing regulations, our
cleanrooms are commissioned, tested & qualified on your premises.
7. Service/Maintenance After start-up we are still your reliable partner for the maintenance of your systems, or for further developments.